Jason's Inspiration: Nanci and I participated in a second Finnabair "Midnight Stories" altered book cover class February 21, 2021 as part of the Art Venture month long event. Products: Art Basics - Soft Gloss Gel Tube Art Basics - Modeling Paste Tube Art Basics - White Heavy Gesso Tube Art Basics - Black Heavy Gesso Tube Art Alchemy - Liquid Acrylics - Burnt Sienna Art Alchemy - Liquid Acrylics - Prussian Blue Art Alchemy - Liquid Acrylics - Carmine Art Alchemy - Metallique Wax - White Pearl Art Alchemy - Metallique Wax - Graphite Mechanicals - Machine Parts Mechanicals - Woodland Leaves Mechanicals - Rustic Knobs Mechanicals - Flowers Art Ingredients - Art Pebbles Prima chipboards - Beautiful Fleur Finnabair - Alarm Clock Frame Art Ingredients - Micro Beads #finnabair #finnabairproducts #annadabrowska #artventure #prima #gatheringwings #nanciduigou #jasonduigou #mixedmedia #artventurebygather #duigoudesigns Nanci's Book and Jason's Book FOLLOW and LIKE ...
Inspiration: I purchased the Stamperia Sir Vagabond scrapbooking paper, chipboards, stickers, and clear die cuts designed by Antonis Tzanidakis. I’m a big fan of steampunk and Stamperia so when I found thick chipboard mini-album pieces by Ciao Bella, I paired them up to make a fun combination! 😊 . I hope this inspires you to create something fun! Description : I added the Sir Vagabond themed products from Stamperia using two packs of Ciao Bella Square Shaped Chipboard Pages and Carved Pages. I fussy-cut elements from the scrapbook papers and added decorative chipboards, stickers, and die cuts along with gears and other mechanicals. The carved pages Cosmic Shimmer Special Effect Rust Paints. The piece measures 8.5" high x 11" wide x 3" thick. Products : Sookwang Double Sided Adhesive Scor-Tape Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue Ciao Bella Square Shaped Chipboard Pages and Carved Pages Stamperia Sir Vagabond scrapbooking pape...
Inspiration: I was inspired by a 3D rocket that I printed on our 3D printer and some beautiful space-themed rice papers. I found a wooden oval box at a garage sale and added a stenciled pattern with gel medium, celestial laser-cut planets, moulds, stars, steampunk elements, and mechanical elements. I was very excited at how it turned out. I hope this inspires you to create something fun! Description : This one-of-a-kind Celestial Voyage: Rocketing Through the Cosmos mixed media art piece began with a 3D printed rocket. I found an oval wood box at a garage sale. moulds, chipboard, mechanical gears and screw heads. I applied various acrylic paints and splatter effects. Burnt Siena liquid acrylic was added to give depth to the piece. I textured the laser cut wood planets using soft gel and an amazing Rocket Science Stencil by Finnabair. I used various Sparks, Metallique and other paints to give it depth and pops of color. Under illuminated the planets to give...
Comments
Post a Comment