Hollywood Cinema 4-Drawer Desk Organizer - "Lights, Camera, Action!" by Jason Duigou

Jason's Inspiration:

  • I fell in love with the "Modern Times" papers by Ciao Bella knowing that I wanted to use it to create a fun and functional Home Décor storage piece.
  • I wanted to illuminate the piece to show off some Hollywood elements - "Lights, Camera, Action!"

Products:

  • 4 Drawer wooden organizer from Hobby Lobby
  • Ciao Bella Modern Times papers
  • Guilders Paste Wax
  • Tim Holtz Distress Collage Medium
  • Stickles
  • Glossy Accents
  • Sun Rays (I created my own stencil to fit the size/shape of the project out of heavy card stock)
  • Miniature movie-related ephemera
  • Miniature Movie Camera
  • Tim Holtz Idea-ology Filmstrip Embellishment
  • Tim Holtz Idea-ology Battery Operated Wire Light Strands Tiny Lights

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celestial Voyage: Rocketing Through the Cosmos

Magical Mystical Mermaid

Steampunk Gears Christmas Tree